The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Kiki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:08 pm

"This is the place to find information, if you have the money and know the right people." Kitsune wandered through the crowd with his head down so his hat covered his eyes. He had his hands in his kimono, with one on the small blade he had hidden there.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Tanuki walked by, merely roaming around the market place. Then, stopping and turning, he looked at the person who seemed slightly suspicious, a fox tail coming from his coat. "Hmm.."

His eye brows lifted, one then the other, then one went down, and the other went down and back to a suspicious glare. He ran on all fours, then stopped and continued walking normally right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Kitsune turned and grabbed the raccoon's arm and twisted it behind his back. "Move and you'll die." The knife was at the other anthro's throat. He patted him down and took the daggers hidden under his shirt. They clanged to the ground. He spun him around and continued patting him down. Finding nothing else, he sniffed the raccoon. "You don't smell like one of Daisuke's minions. Who are you?" The knife never moved from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 pm

"Oooh, friskey one, aren't you?" He grinned, also winking. "No, I'm not one of Daisuke's minions.. whoever the hell Daisuke is. I don't really pay attention anymore, you know?"

He wiggled his eye brows. "I'm whoever you want me to be."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 pm

The knife lowered from his throat. "So, you're not...I could've sworn...Anyways..." Kitsune put his knife away. He looked over the raccoon again. "So, what do you want? You didn't just stroll up to me for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"Oh, well, I was curious. You know, curiosity killed the cat? Or in this case, raccoon, but we can discuss that later." He picked his daggers up from the ground in a swift motion and put them back where they once were. "You seemed promising in a way. And plus, I usually walk up to complete strangers who are incredibly suspicious looking."

He nodded to the fox. "The names' Tanuki, fine sir. What art thou so hasted to find?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Kitsune slipped his hat off so it was on his back. He smiled. "I am in haste to find my fair lady. She hast been taken by the forces of evil. Call me Kitsu." He looked at the raccoon anthro. "You look like a friend. Walk with me?" He smiled wider, "I can make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 pm

"Sounds like rough stuff." He then nodded in reply to Kitsu's request. "Sure, I'll walk with you."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 pm

"Thanks, and the going has been a little rough. I'm looking for a guy named Kano Wasini. He might have taken her. The problem is he's a master of illusion and disgiuse. He'll be hard to find, but I'll be needing some help anyway. And you look like good help, as I said, I can make it worth your while." Kitsune clasped his hands behind his head and looked upwards. "I have to find her. Her name's Kiki."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 pm

"I'll help you, it won't be any trouble at all." He gave a reasuring smile. "Kiki, huh? I know this village better than the back of my hand, so finding someone should be much easier for you with my help, since you aren't from around here."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:12 pm

"I appreciate your help," There was definitely a connection here, something more than friendship. "I don't know where to start. You know this town, let's look around." Kitsune took a brief look at Tanuki's tail.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:19 pm

He noticed the brief glance Kitsu had taken to his fluffy 'coon tail. He smirked and gave him a wink. "Alright. And no problem, glad I can help. We should probably start at the most popular area in this village... well, actually, were already there. So, we can look around a bit here."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"I figured I could find someone here that could lead me to Kano. He poisoned me and left me paralyzed and blinded. I managed to run into the son of an old friend, Inochi. He healed me, Kano was there, but he took off around the time Kiki vanished, and his supposed girl friend was gone with him. I guess that brings us to now." Kitsune moved closer to Tanuki.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm

"And I'm your man. Well... raccoon." He grinned, then tilted his head. "So, Kiki vanished around the same time this Kano guy did with his girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Kitsune moved closer to Tanuki. "Yeah, I figured that they took her. Him and his girlfriend, that is. They work for Daisuke, he's the bad guy. His domain lies to the west." Kitsune was touching Tanuki now. "Oh, sorry." He moved a bit farther away.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:36 pm

"Ah, I see. So, maybe we should try looking in the west?" He smirked. "And, it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:40 pm

"Not a good idea. They know my face there, they would have us in an instant." Kitsune moved closer to Tanuki again and wrapped his arm around him. "I think we should look elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm

"Oh, alright." He chuckled, a creepy sort of chuckle. But somewhat cute, if your into raccoons chuckling. "We could try the mountains to the east?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 pm

"A quiet trip to the mountains, by ourselves? Is that a good idea." Kitsune stopped Tanuki, and stood in front of him. "Just us..." He leaned in close.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 pm

He put a finger on Kitsu's nose. "Aren't you taken, my good man?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 pm

"I'm flexible." He removed Tanuki's finger from his nose, and kissed him on the cheek. "Besides, what's there to lose? We got a lot of ground to cover, let's start moving."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:51 pm

He grinned, and began walking in the direction in which the mountains were. "Alright, let's roll."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:53 pm

"Kay, to the mountains! Fresh mountain air will do us some good. Then again, it might be cold and we'll have to share body heat up there. Or at least that'll be my excuse." Kitsune smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:59 pm

"Of course." He laughed, leading Kitsu to the beggining of a forest. "Though, I'm not sure if it's that cold on the mountains."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:00 pm

"Does it matter?" Kitsune stared ahead, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Kiki   Searching for Kiki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Kiki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next