The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stopping for a Rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:58 pm

He looked over to Tanuki. "Huh? Whats interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow, blinking. "A lot of things are interesting to me."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm

"Oh, ok. If you say so."He said happily and started humming as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 pm

"So.." He looked around as they walked. "The game kinda failed... now what?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 pm

"Um...i dunno."He said as he stretched.
"What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm

"I want.. I wannntt.." He pointed his hand to the sky. "I wanted to be a pigeon!! But we don't always get what we want, huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 am

He stared at Tanuki for a second.
"What the?! Where did that come from?!"He asked at his randomness then quickly composed himself and moved to Tanuki's front.
He looked serenely as he brought his hand to Tanuki's chin softly.
"Anything you want...within reason....?"He asked softly to soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 pm

"Heh heh.. I'm random.." He grinned, looking up to Akiru as he had put his hand to his chin. "Um.. no, not really."

"Heh.. seduction..heheh... sex.." He swirved around Akiru and got on one knee, pointing to the sky again. "But we have no time! We must get to the village of Osami and save the evil princess from the lizards of doom! Of DOOM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 am

"Oh, really? What lizards? Where?!"He looked around.
He stopped and looked Tanuki back in the eyes."Wha? did you say...princess?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:44 pm

"Over there!!" He jumped up and down, then looked at Akiru again. "I'm not sure. Maybe.. I probably said Oompa Loompa, who knows? The Oompa Loompa of doom, being attacked by the lizards of doom. It's all pretty random to me."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 am

"Oh. I see. Then you will be the princess!"He replied with a wide grin and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm

"I am not the princess!!" He gave a loud, dramatic gasping sound. "I am the Queen of Garbage land!"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:28 pm

((OOC: WHAT THE FUCK!!!???? AWSOME!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 pm

((LOL Whats awesome? XD Tell meh!))

"Well then, queen...I'll be your knight.."He mumbled with his grin as he moved forward and pressed his lips to tanu's in a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm

((ooc: I'm awesome! XD))

"Mmm.." He mumbled into the kiss, then returned it. Then, with swift movements, he brought them both to the ground, pinning Akiru(by his hands, not by his face, okie dokie?). "I don't think Queens and Knights should be doing this sort of thing, do you? Then again, who cares."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 am

Akiru raised his head up to kiss him on the lips.
"Exactly...who cares? I know I don't."
he said softly with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 pm

((OOC: I've been informed that my activities will have to be takken into PM time. I will be conserving them in thier original context on Text documents, after which the posts will be deleted. You will all be baked, then there will be cake. Thank you for working with the Apature Science super-raping fox. Please clean up all messes involving the fox. Have a nice day.))
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

((ooc: Lmao if I understood any of that, sure Razz))

He poked Akiru in the face softly. "Well, I don't care either. But if your aiming for doing something certain, we should probably go out of public view so that we don't get reported for disturbing the peace."

((ooc: Keeping it clean out of PM, in other words Razz))
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:40 am

"Who cares about peace? I guess it would be a good idea though..."
(((LOL naughty fox gots in twouble XD)))
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 pm

He gasped dramatically. "I am the Queen of Garbage land, I am supposed to care about peace.. piece of garbage, of course."

He stuck his tongue out and jumped up, running around in a circle a few times, then climbing up a tree.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

Akiru laughed and watched him. "I'm only kiddin. We should keep goin.
Dont wanna take too long, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm

"I suppose.." He jumped out of the tree and did a dramatic roll, then jumped up and smiled. "Were off to see the wizard!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopping for a Rest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: