The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stopping for a Rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Stopping for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Tanuki ran up beside the lake, on all fours, and stared into the water as he stopped. "Huh.. lake.. I should be right about there by now."

He sighed, sitting down and crossing his legs, leaning his elbows on his legs and letting his chin rest on the backs of his hands. "Hm.. I'm bored. And hungry.."

He grinned, getting to his feet again and jumping into the water, swimming around while looking for something, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Akiru walked along the shallow shore of the lake. He was headed to his destination as commanded. He needed to keep his cover story so he made himself act more childish and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:36 pm

After searching around for a while, Tanuki finally found what he wanted and jumped after it, splashing water everywhere as he did. He got what he wanted, going back over to the shore and sitting with his prize; Da feesh.

"I am eating fish na na na I am eating fish na na na I am going to squish ba da ba thees leettle feesh ba da ba!"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Akiru came across someone who looked like an idiot. He decided not to ask questions...
"Hey. Can you point me in the direction of Osami? Im lost."He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm

((ooc: Gasp, he ish not an idiot... boredom does that to you LOL))

Right as he had heard the sound of someone else, he had jumped from where he was, doing some sort of back flip while grabbing the handle of the sword strung to his back, pulling it out and pointing it in the direction of the stranger.

He blinked, raising an eyebrow while staring at the stranger. "Hm.. you don't seem like a threat.. at least, to me. Yet. My apologies,"

He turned his claymore and stabbed it into the ground. "Heh, gotta be on your toes when your out alone, eh? Sorry, I didn't catch what you asked?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm

"Heh heh...no prob. My name is Akito and Im headed back to Osami, do you know the way?
I guess I kinda got lost."He laughed. "Yeah...Its great to be ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm

"Ah, Osami. I'm going there as well, I just sort of stopped off for a break." He smiled. "My name's Tanuki, nice to meet you Akito. I can help you get to Osami, if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:20 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tanuki. I'd like that."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 pm

"Alright!" He lifted his sword from the ground and placed it back on his back, pointing to his right as he grinned. "Off to Osami we go!"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:29 pm

"Yes. To Osami!"He said loud and happy.
"Im with you, buddy, lets goooo!"He started walking as he hummed.

(LMAO multipersonality disorder much? XD)
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:52 pm

((ooc: Lmao niice XD))

"Awesome!" He walked with Akira, still grinning. "It should be about an hour from here."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am

"Oh, well. Guess it isn't as bad with someone to talk to, eh, Tanuki?" He laughed.

((LOL yep yeps))
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:08 pm

"Damn straight." He replied, chuckling. "So, what would you like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 am

"I dunno. Anything, I guess." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 pm

"Hmm.." He grinned. "Let's play twenty questions!!"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 am

"Um...sure! why not!"He replied with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:12 pm

"Okay, okay, I'll start!" He grinned. "Uh... what's your favourite thing to eat??"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm

"Um...hm...thats a tough one...fish i guess. You?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 pm

"Everything and anything." He put his arms to the sky. "I am a raccoon, after all."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:33 pm

"How true."He said with a laugh.
"oh, um...what are you going to do once we reach osami?"He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:26 pm

"Find something to sleep on. You?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:57 am

"Well, Im just stopping in to say hi to my old friends and picking up supplies then leaving and heading back to shiroyoto."He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm

"Shiroyoto?" He tilted his head slightly. "For some reason, you don't seem like you live in Shiro.. eh, doesn't matter. So, you like, a delivery boy or something..?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 pm

"Something like that, yeah. I travel from place to place. i don't really live anywhere but my home was in Osami."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 pm

"Huh," He blinked, looking at Akiru. "Interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping for a Rest   Stopping for a Rest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopping for a Rest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: