The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Kiki

Go down 
+2
Tanuki
Kitsune Foxune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Nana tripped Kitsune and watched him fall. Before he had a chance to get up she was sitting ontop of him. She was restraining him to keep him from hurting himself or anyone else.
"Calm the fuck down Kistune."
She then looked around and saw the wolf cowarding in the tree.
"Hey, wuss, make yourself useful and go get the raccoon whore and Kiki."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:20 pm

He sqeeked, falling out of the tree and landing in front of Kano. He stared up at him wide eyed. "..."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 pm

"Need some help up?" Kano smiled and offered his hand. "Don't be afraid of me. I think I might be turning a new leaf. Please don't run, I think I need some new friends."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 pm

"..." He hesitantly took his hand, standing up with the support. "Thank you.."

He gave a timid smile, then pointed in the direction of Nana. "She'll kill me if I don't get Tanuki and Kiki, so I need to hurry.. sorry!"

Then, he ran away, to wherever Kiki and Tanuki had been. Once he got to them, he jumped once. "Um.. you guys are wanted by wolf girl who wants to kill me.."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Kitsune pushed Nana off of him. "I have to find...myself...I must find..." He started walking away slowly, as if driven by another force.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Nana grabbed Kitsune again.
"What the hell has gotten into you?"
She tripped him again and restrained him again but this time she didn't let her gaurd down so he couldn't push her off of him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Tatsuya grabbed them both and pulled them back to where Nana was, wide eye'd. "I don't feel like dying yet.."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Nana saw the wolf anthro with the raccoon anthro and Kiki.
'At least that wuss is good for something...'
Nana called out for Kiki to come over here.
When she got close enough she looked at Kiki briefly.
"Kiki, do you forgive Kitsune for what you saw?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Kiki looked at Kitsune and saw the change in him. Part of her was scared of what he had become but the other part still loved him and really did forgive him.
"Of course... I love him, how could I possibly stay mad?"
She said kneeling down to get a little closer to Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"Love...? Love me? You can't. I'm not here...I have to find myself...Lost...Somewhere...Far away, but right beside me. Close...but distant. I need to find myself." A look of pain and confusion crossed his face. "I have to go...Find....Him. He calls me, he's bekoning. I need to find myself." He stared right through the people -his former friends and enemies- who were around him. "I must find him."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Kano walked over and looked down at Kitsune, "Find who?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Tanuki kind of just stood where he was, his sword back in it's sheath. His head was tilted, and he really didn't understand any of this.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Kano urged Nana off of him. "Find who?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Kitsune stared at Kano. "I wouldn't tell you murderer. Killer of children and wives. Your sins are endless and boundless. You are nothing. You shouldn't be serving under his greatness. You deserve to die." Kitsune spat blood at Kano. "Be gone, murderer."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:07 pm

He hid behind the tree, staring out at them with wide eyes. "..."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Nana looked at Kitsune with a blank face.
'His...? Could he possibly be talking about Daisuke? ... No it's not possible.'
"Kitsune, who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:04 pm

"He's here...I feel his presence. Release him...His glory will spill accross the land spreading ruin and discourse. Free him, or I will." Kitsune pushed Nana off of him and rose to his feet, pointing his sword at Kiki. "He's near. Free him."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Kano drew his sword. "Touch her and die. I mean it. Come to your senses!" He stepped in front of Kiki.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Nana jumped up and stood between Kano and Kitsune.
"Kitsune snap out of it already."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 pm

"No." Kitsune was undeterred. "I will free him." Kitsune ran at Nana, and attempted to slash her with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Kano stepped in front of her and blocked the attack.
"Get Kiki out of here! I got this!" Kano deflected the attack and grabbed Kitsune's arm.
"What are you waiting for!? GO!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Kitsune stood with his sword against Kano's. "Then we will fight to the death."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Nana stood there for a moment.
"No. I'm not leaving."
She turned to Kiki.
"You however, should get a safe distance away from here. There's no promise that Kitsune won't go after you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Kiki looked from person to person. She wasn't giving up on Kitsune. She had faith that he wouldn't turn on her.
"No. I'm not leaving either."
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Kano's word clanged as against Kitsu's as they fought. "He's gonna gut you like a fish, Kiki," He kicked Kitsune back and blocked another blow, "if you don't leave," Kisune's sword swished over his head, "which you should. Look at him, he's insane!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kiki
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next