The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bio Outbreak RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:16 am

A zombie survival RP based in the year 2025.
This RP was created by me based on a Video Game Idea that had help being created by various people.
Create a character, survive, fight against the evil corporation IRA, and experience the Expansive Story Line!
I hope to see all of you there! Ciao!

Bio Outbreak
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 am

Sounds exactly like Resident Evil Outbreak. LOL
Back to top Go down

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 pm

It does at first, but if you read all the stories, ALL OF THEM, you will see how it has its own meaning and story. Initially in the RP you only need to know three things. The first games story, the truth behind some secrets, and the present time. But along with it, you can read the stories of all the other games (Which i haven't posted yet) for fillers sake. But if you do, you will realize how different it is. The story bends towards a supernatural kind of thing where as Resident Evil is all science.

As I read over that, it sounded as if it came out rude. That's not how I wanted to sound. Just wanted to clear it up.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Who really has time to read all of those stories, just to play a game where you can merely put it in your game system and play online with all your friends, and get a better experience while your at it.
Back to top Go down

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 pm

There is not that much really, its quite small. Maybe about 5-10 minutes to read.
If you are too lazy to read that much then oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 pm

I know a lot of people who are too lazy to read that much, so you may not have as many members Razz

Oh well, I still have Resident Evil Out Break Razz
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:48 pm

I hate that game.>_<
I always get lost in the one level with the metal tyrant running on the loose and die when the stupid time limit runs out.
Back to top Go down

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Alright people, this is meant for my RP site. It's not a discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah but usually that's what happens to threads it's unavoidable. I know this may sound kind of harsh but I don't mean it in that way but get uysed to this happening because it does all the time.

And Cloud I know what you mean I get stuck on the hospital level, I keep getting raped to death by zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:38 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Pleas don't ask questions.... ><
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:31 pm

LOL I wont
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm

It's true, that does happen on sites all the time. Besides, you did mention Resident Evil Outbreak in your starting post, so technically were not off topic Smile

Now, this kind of off topic you will have to get used to...

Hey guys, guess what? POOP!! Ha ha ha ha hahahahaha

Let's sing Spongebob stuff!!

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for u and me
N is for Newhere and Netime at all
Oh wont you come down on me Razz

WOOT WOOT

Hey, by the way Inochi, are you an Admin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bio Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio Outbreak RP   Bio Outbreak RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio Outbreak RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Out Of Character :: Other Sites-
Jump to: