The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ingredients at the Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ingredients at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 am

"This area should have the shrooms we need." Inochi started sniffing around.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:48 am

"Kay." Kano started glancing around the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 am

Kitsune tripped and fell down a hill near the path. "Kiki! Anybody!" He got up and used his sword as a cane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 am

Inochi's ears twitched. "Someone needs help, over that way!" Inochi began running towards the hills.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:02 am

Kitsune slashed out towards the approaching person then stopped."You're a survivor, too..." He said under his breath. He sniffed the air. "Inochi! Long time no see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:04 am

"Huh... Kistune... How did you get here?" Inochi shook his head. "Wait... Long time no see? Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:06 am

"I was in our village when it got attacked...You honestly don't remember me? Strange....I was a friend of your dad's. We were close." Kitsune sniffed the air again. "Kano....That backstabbing b*stard is here too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:08 am

"You knew my parents? You lived in the village? Who is Kano? You need a cure! What.... I... Ugh... Please answer at least one of those questions..."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:13 am

"Kano, he's a wolf in a crimson coat. His weapon is a concealed dart gun. I lived in the village when it was assaulted, after my clan disbanded. Me and your parents were close, I don't see how you could've forgotten me, unless you thought I was dead." Kitsune blinked, "I can't see. This is p*ssing me off. Help me out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:15 am

"Kano, wolf in a crimson jacket... He told me his name was Ryu. What's going on here? I have waited this long for some answers, and it seems you have some. Do you know exactly what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:20 am

"It was a while ago...Kano somehow managed to pull together enough clans of samurai to attack the village under false pretense, he wanted to prove that Daisuke's new army had power. I tried to fend off some of them, but I couldn't kill them all. I managed to get a few people out of the village. Afterwards, he screwed up and got demoted. I can't remember anything else...I want to see what you look like now." Kitsune looked down. "Can't even see my feet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 am

"That B*stard!!" Inochi quickly scrounged for the ingredients and began making the cure with his mortar and pestle. "This will take about 20 minutes, so grab on to my arm and I'll lead you away somewhere that Kano won't find us."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 am

"I appreciate it. I'm happy you continued your training after your parents died...What did you want to do again? It's been a few years, I'm sorry." Kitsune stared blankly ahead and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:31 am

"I was training to be a Ninja and Healer. Well, the healer part was after my parents died. I met up with a healer along my travels who taught me a lot." Inochi stared into the sky. "I know my parents are looking down to me right now with pride. Now that I know who led that damn Samurai clan I can finally-" Inochi hit the pestle hard in the mortar. "Never mind, that doesn't matter at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:34 am

"Hmph, your parents may not be dead. Kano deserves to die, but he's a coward who hides behind tricks and poison. It won't be easy." Kitsune sat down. "Finished with that cure yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:35 am

"Ya, It's done... Drink it. And it's not going to taste good, but it works."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:37 am

"I smell something..." He downed the potion, "Ugh, Yuck!" His vision started to clear. "Someone's coming!" Kitsune hefted his blade.
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 am

dragoon and two other men dropped out of the nearby trees and the two other men charged at inochi and kistune
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 am

Kitsune sliced one man in half and stared at Dragoon. "You! I know you!"
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 am

"how do you know me?" dragoon asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 am

Inochi quickly unsheathed his Wakazishi. As he pulled it out of the sheath sparks flew out of it. He held the sword in front of him as electric currents surfed the blade. One of the men ran up to Inochi and gave a swing of his weapon. Inochi dodged and threw a shuriken in the back of his knee. He then lifted his blade and slashed his enemies back electrocuting him to death. He then turned to Dragoon.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 am

"You're one of Daisuke's minions! Inochi! This guy killed his family, he's a Dragoon Hunter! Beware of his arial attacks!" Kitsune raised his guard.
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:49 am

"how do you know so much about me?" dragoon asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 am

Inochi glanced at Kitsune, "What kind of sick person kills their own parents?!" Inochi then looked back at Dragoon "Why are you attacking us?"

Last edited by Inochi on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 am

((Out of Character: I'm a crazy who hears voices.)) Kitsune just grunted and changed his stance. "You're old news to me, let's leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ingredients at the Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next