The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just sitting there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Tanuki had decided to sit in class today. Even though nobody else was there, and he wasn't entirely sure how he got in. He merely sat in the room, doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Opening the door slightly, Tatsu peeked in the room, sniffing at the anthro sitting alone. Curiosity taking the better of him, he fully opened the door and walked in, staring at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 pm

"Hello there, wolf boy." He greeted, not looking at the boy. He waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"Uh.. hi.." Tatsu replied, lowering his head timidly. He didn't move, still standing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

"Don't be so shy, get in here!" He looked at the wolf anthro, lifting his hand and gesturing for him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

He blinked, his wolf ears pulling back, making him seem afraid. He walked over to the raccoon anthro, sitting in the desk next to his.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 pm

"The name's Tanuki, yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 pm

"Tatsuya..." He said quietly, his head still lowered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:00 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tatsu." He winked. "So, what's a young wolfie doin' all by himself?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 pm

"Um.. I'm usually by myself.." He said, one of his ears lifting.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm

"Aren't wolfs supposed to be in packs or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 pm

"I don't think I'm a normal wolf..." His head tilted a bit to the side.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"Aw, don't say that! Of course your not a normal wolf! Your an anthro. That doesn't qualify as a normal wolf." He grinned, obviously joking. "Nah, I know what you mean. Maybe you need to get out more? You do seem really timid."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 pm

"But.. how do I do that? I go outside a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 pm

"You should get more involved in things, talk to more people. Break out of that shell!" Still grinning, he reached over and nudged Tatsu's arm. "I can help, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:16 pm

"Really..?" Both his ears lifted, in full listening mode. "How would you do that..?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 pm

He laughed, standing from his seat and softly grabbing both of Tatsu's ears.

"What say, you and I travel somewhere out of Kyoshi. Meet some new people, make some new friends. So?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 pm

"Uh.. it's just a bit too soon for that.. I barely know you.."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"And that is a good enough reason to say yes! Come on, live a little! Besides, I'm sure you run a lot faster than I do, even if was someone who would try anything." He rubbed wolfie's ears for the hell of it. "Raccoon's are no match for big bad wolfs."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 pm

He blinked, a little confused. "I.. guess I could.."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:34 pm

"Great!!" He exclaimed, giving him a big hug, which looked awkward from the way they were positioned. "You will have so much fun, wolfie!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 pm

"Cool..?" He pushed Tanuki away slightly. "..Wolfie?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 pm

"Alright, I need to go for now, but meet me here same time tommorrow, okay?" With a nod, Tanuki walked out of the room, a twisted grin on his face that was hidden from Tatsu.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 pm

He turned and stared at the door with a confused expression. 'That was.. slightly weird..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just sitting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting there   Just sitting there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sitting there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Roleplay :: Kyoshi :: School-
Jump to: