The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Empty
PostSubject: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 am

He lives in a tree. Let's leave it at that Razz
Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Tree
A tree :O
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Warui ran up to a tree.
"Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee!"
He relieved himself on the tree.
"Ahhhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Tanuki walked over, seeing Warui at his tree and peeing on it. He held back a laugh, then walked up behind him and slapped him gently on the shoulder. "Feel good after relieving yourself on my home?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:30 pm

"Feel better if you'd hold it after I'm done..."
Warui spun around and planted a kiss on Tanuki's lips.
"Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 pm

He grabbed him, spun them around a few times, then pinned him to the other side of the tree, licking Warui's ear. "Of course I did, gorgeous. Just give me a sec,"

He jumped above Warui, climbing the tree and grabbing a few things. He jumped back down, giving the fox boy a smile. "Just had to grab a few things. I've decided to ditch this boring place, Kuro is more entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 pm

"Especially with you around."
Warui stared at Tatsuya's tail.
"It's mezmerizing..."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 pm

He grinned, waving his tail around. "Hey, you think I could bunk with you for a bit? Just until I can find a place to stay for myself, unless, of course, you'd want me to stay for longer, that is."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm

"Stay and don't leave. I could use the practice."
Warui kissed Tanuki and got on his knees.
He hugged Tanuki's legs.
"Don't run from me..."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm

"Heh, don't worry, I won't run from you. But I like it when your on your knees." He gave a strange giggle, rubbing Warui's ears.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"Am I being a good boy?"
Warui buried his face in Tanuki's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 pm

He wrapped his tail around Warui's head, still rubbing his ears. "Yes, yes your being a good boy."

He looked up for a brief second, seeing a few people stop and stare at them with wide eyes. "I think we're disturbing some people, though. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:54 pm

"We're animals though...
Ahh, I guess it could wait..."
Warui stood up.
"Let's go to my place... Or do you wanna do something else?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 pm

"The people around here get disturbed easy, trust me." He grinned, looking up to Warui as he stood up. "Your place would be fine, we'd get some privacy."

With that, he gave a wink, and put the random things he had grabbed from his tree into his imaginary pockets.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 pm

"Kay let's go!"
Warui started walking towards Kuroyoto.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 pm

"One second," He turned back to the tree, pulling out a lighter and flicking it on after he had set a bunch of dried up twigs and leaves around the tree. He set one on fire, then put the lighter back in his pocket as he watched the tree burst into flames.

"Ah, good Ole' fashion renovation."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Warui grabbed Tanuki and made out with him.
"Zing....."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 pm

"Hehe.." He grabbed Warui's hand and ran with him. "Let's get out of here beofre the mages come, teehee."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm

"Stupid mages wrecked my arson fun before..."
Warui slappped Tanuki's ass and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o   Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanuki's Hou-Err... Place of residence O_o
Page 1 of 1