The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Militia Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Leon stood in one of four rows of ten men, the Kyoshi Militia. They were going through particularly difficult motions with quarterstaffs, learning defensive and offensive tactics with each spin. Here, he was content - his old life and his new working together best in practice.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Tatsuya was hiding behind a tree (or something like that), watching the militia train. Since he hadn't had much better to do, stalking the militia and watching them seemed like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:17 pm

After several minutes of this, the drill sergeant called a break. Men scattered, some pulling water caskets or wine skins, some drinking from the barrel on a table at the front of the raised, paved square they called a drill slate.

Leon himself walked, thinking to spend the next half an hour relaxing on his own - camaraderie was all very well, but he could hardly maintain his story with men who were exhausted when he himself was... in truth, not.

Walking into the woods, he noticed a shadow behind a tree - a person.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm

He had been confused, but quickly snapped out of it when he seen one of the men close, too close. In shock, he let out a loud, canine-like yelp, jumping back and curling up infront of a different tree.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Leon watched the 'person'.

"Forgive me - startling you was not my intent, nor was invading your territory."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:33 pm

He looked up slowly, his eyes wide and his arms shaking slightly. With hesitation, he got out of his 'defensive' position, and crawled halfway towards the stranger. He lifted his head, stretching his neck out a bit, sniffing in the direction of the man.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:38 pm

Leon bowed - he couldn't help it. After years of vicious rigmarole, it was second nature to anything that acted human.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 pm

He got closer, now directly infront of the man. He reached up and sniffed the guy's hair, then went and sniffed his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:35 am

"My name is Leon - shall I leave you alone?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:57 pm

He backed away, blushing. "I'm sorry.. sort of a habit. I'm Tatsuya, nice to meet you, Leon."

He smiled, still beet red. "You smell nice, like you didn't just come from training like the rest of your friends. And you don't seem affected by it at all, like the rest of them. Do you have a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 pm

"Everyone has their secrets, Tatsuya. I'm just used to hard work."

Leon hadn't expected him to be that observant.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 pm

"Wow.." He blinked, his head tilting as he stared wide-eyed at Leon. "I'm so bad with training.. I can't even aim my arrow properly. If I was ever forced into a fight I would definitely lose. But your used to it.. so.. wow.. I've never met a truely experianced fighter before.."

He shook his head. "Am I babling? Yes, of course I'm babling, I'm always babling, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Leon smiled. He didn't really know how to deal with people, outside of how he'd been brought up.

"Were the times better, knowing how to fight would not even be necessary, so worry not."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm

He stopped shaking his head and began staring at Leon again. "Why do you train like that..?"

His eyes widened and put his hand to his face. "That's not any my business, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Leon fought the urge to raise an eyebrow.

"It's fine to ask; the times being what they are, fighting is something it's useful to be able to do, although thankfully, this village seems peaceful enough."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:00 pm

He looked up again. "Do you think it will stay that way..?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

His training said to reassure civillians in any crisis.

Instead, he told the truth.

"I think it may get worse, before all's said and done."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 pm

"Their going to come.. their going to try to take over Kyoshi.. I'm sure of it. They crave power, don't they? They want to control as much as they can.."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Leon looked at him sharply.

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 pm

"The person.. the one with insane power.. I felt them around not long ago, near the edge of the village. I don't know much about them, but my instincts are usually right.. I can feel the danger around, and I felt a lot that time.. you think maybe I'm wrong this time..?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Leon tensed. He had to find a way to contact-

"When was this, civillian? You need to report it to the militia."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:35 pm

His ears flattened against his head and his tail curled around him. "I.. I.. not long ago.. I don't know.. I'm not certain, I just know it's not right.."

He cowered slightly, not liking the sudden serious behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Seeing the change in behavior, Leon softened his tone.

"It's alright; I'll let the garrison commander know, and you won't have to talk to anyone else about it, alright? Just tell me what you know so we can ensure the village is safe."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:48 pm

He didn't move. "No.. it's.. I just.. I don't like being put on the spot.. I can't really tell you what happened, I wasn't really sure.. all I knew was what I told you already.."

He shifted slightly, not taking his eyes off of Leon. "The only other way I could help is if they came back.. I could tell you if they were around.. I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Kyoshi
Leon

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:06 am

"Do you remember what the person looked like? Anything at all helps."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Militia Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia Training   Militia Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Militia Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next