The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieving in the market

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

Thieving in the market Empty
PostSubject: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:17 am

"Stop right there you little punk!" The guard said noticing Alex stealing some bread from one of the merchants.

"Ahh fuck shit!" Alex said as he started running.

Alex started running into a near by alley. As he was running a figure grabbed him.
"Damn it Alex, what have I taught you?" Markus said.

"I'm Sorry Mark..." Alex said.

"Just remember, don't be seen..." Markus said as they left the alley and walked onto another part of the market district.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 am

Tatsuya was walking through the market place, looking at all the things he knew he couldn't afford, when he bumped into some stranger due to his own lack of attention. He looked at the person he bumped into, immediately bowing.

"Sorry!! I'm really, really sorry!! I should pay more attention!!"

He began hitting his head, shaking it as well. "Stupid, so stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:29 am

"Hey its not problem, nice to meet you I'm Alex"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:31 am

"Tatsuya.." He looked up at Alex, his hands still on his head. "Uh, my name.. Tatsuya... yeah.. nice to meet you too, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 am

Alex was looking at the bread he had in his hands. "Mark, since we usually get a fair of food... can we?" Alex asked.

"We can't just give away food, we steal this to survive... but our parents did say share what you have with others. Hey its not much but you want some bread?" Markus asked.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:40 am

"Huh?! Me?!" He stared at them with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:42 am

Markus looked at him. "Well I dont see anyone else here."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:46 am

"But it's not right.. if I accepted your offer, I'd be taking food that you need.. I can't.." He frowned, then gave a small smile. "But, I do appreciate the offer. Thank you, I don't think many others would offer to give me food."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:49 am

"Are you hungry?" Markus asked.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 am

"N-" He started, just as his stomach growled. "Um.. I'm sure you need it more than I do.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:57 am

Markus broke the bread in three. "If we need it we'll just steal more food."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:02 am

He frowned. "But.. it wouldn't feel right.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 am

MArkus handed it to him. "I would feel bad if you didn't eat."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:13 am

He hesitated, taking it slowly. "Thank you.."

He smiled brightly. "I really do appreciate this. This is the first time anyone has ever given me anything. I really wish I could invite you guys to any place that's nice, but.. I can't, really. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:15 am

"Well if you wnt to hang out he have a litle shack hidden outside of town."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:20 am

"Really?" He asked, not really believing what had happened this day. Is this his first friend ever? "That would be.. awesome."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:23 am

Alex looked at Tatsuya. Hey Tatsuya, what brings you to the market anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:29 am

"Well.." He shrugged. "I didn't really have anything to do, and I like all the exotic smells that are around here.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Alex leaned back and stretched his arms. "So when are we getting back to the shack?"

Markus looked at him. "Lead the way then Alex."

Alex hopped onto the roof of one of the fruit stalls. "Tasuya, can you keep up with us?" He said as his wings came out.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm

His eyes widened. "Uh... I can try.."

He dispelled magic he had been using to hide his wolf ears and tail, which was hidden only because he had been in public. He waved his tail, smiling. "I don't know how well I can, though."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Jessica walked along the rows of stalls trying to find something to cook for her supper she heard a man call out from behind her and another man run past her, but before she could call out she slipped out her foot causing the guard to fall.

"I am so sorry, how clumsy of me" she said with a smirk, watching as the man who ran past stop after bumping into some one " here give this to the merchant for the bread" she said handing the guard a coin. After standing up he walked away in the opposite direction she smirked as he self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieving in the market   Thieving in the market Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thieving in the market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: