The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Appearance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm

He blinked, completely awe'd by her sketch. It was beautiful, and like nothing he had ever seen before.

"How'd you do that??" He asked, like a small child. His eyes were wide as he continued to stare at her picture.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:01 am

Jessica smiled "its a talent i have " she said quickly sketching the look on his face 2 it was something i found to take my mind away from the stress " she smiled again at him "you have a very handsome face, if you don't mind me saying"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:52 pm

"U-um.." He suddenly blushed, lowering his head slightly. His timid side had finally come back to haunt him. "No.. I-I don't mind.. thank you.."

He glanced over to what she had drawn, his face turning even more red. "U-um.. your a fantastic a-artist.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:36 am

this time Jessica blushed her cheeks turning bright red as she sat "No , i just have a good eye for faces, you have a good bone structure" she reached out her hand running her fingers down his cheek realising what she was doing she pulled away "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." quickly she folded up her pad and moved to another desk
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:20 pm

He blinked, his face going even more red, but he looked sad that she moved. He hesitantly crawled off of his seat, crawling over to the desk she had switched to, and sitting like a dog, his tail curling around him. "U-um.. y-you d-don't need to a-apologize.. I-I don't m-mind.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:11 am

Jessica looked at him turning to face him as he spoke "thanks, but I'm beginning to think i shouldn't have come here " she looked around the school house "there's only you and I here and i very much doughty any one else will show." she sighed and looked sadly at him
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

"T-there aren't.. a lot of.. p-people in Kyoshi.." He frowned, looking down, his ears flat against his head. "I'm.. I-i'm s-sorry I'm not m-much.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:40 pm

jessica smiled " your enough" she said "one is a start"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 pm

He looked up at her, blushing and smiling shyly. "R-really..??"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 am

Jessica smiled still "yeah " she said "if you didn't have one you couldn't make two " she said chuckling her hand moving in instinct to rest on his.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:30 pm

"O-o-oh.." He blinked, staring at their hands with wide eyes. "U-um.. I-I.. don't u-understand..?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 am

Jessica smiled "its ok "I say looking at him "you on your one is one me added makes two" I say seeing the look in his eyes I blush moving my hand away "I am sorry dose me touching you make you uncomftable? "I as not wanting to make any one uncomftable.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm

"N-no.. I-I.. just.. I-I'm a w-wimp.." He looked up at her, smiling nervously. His tail wagged behind him, but his ears were still flattened against his head.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 am

jessica smiled "your not a wimp just not experianced" she said softly moving her hand to brush his ear softly
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 pm

"N-not ex-experianced...???" He stared up at her, tilting his head slightly as she brushed his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Appearance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2